Position: Relationship Analyst
Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) is part of Global Banking and both are within the Institutional Client Group. GSG represents the global network that supports clients globally and delivers a full spectrum of services in over 100 countries.
You must be able to respond to client requests promptly and effectively and help resolve any client-related problems. You will ensure error-free transactions and provide quality service and administration to all accounts in your portfolio. You will be accountable for the setup and maintenance of client information on internal systems. Working internally with various team members you will ensure the proper and smooth handling of client requests and deliverables.
- Assist GSG Bankers to establish trusting relationships with clients.
- Assist GSG Bankers in the management of a portfolio of client relationships to generate both customer satisfaction and achieve various business/revenue growth goals. Timely follow-up will be a critical aspect of the job.
- Collaborate with GSG Bankers to develop comprehensive understanding of client, and to assist GSG Bankers to execute specific account strategies. Become the client expert.
- Conduct the necessary credit analysis to extend credit lines to clients.
- Assist GSG Bankers with account openings and administration of portfolio of names along with compliance related tasks.
- Assist GSG Bankers in profiling clients by linking up with the parent teams to generate relationship information and also support the Banker in preparing for a call and do the follow-up where appropriate.
- Demonstrate an understanding of different banking products and have working knowledge of local markets and financial markets relevant to the client base.
- Update and maintain Bank records on different platforms.
- Respond to client requests, resolve account related problems, and work with service providers to resolve specific problems.
- Review transactions for compliance with policies (e.g. KYC) and ensure adherence to policy / legal requirements.
- Assist in the regularization of discrepant documentation.
- Act as client contact point in the absence of the GSG Banker.
- Do client call reports and conduct site visits to client premises.
- Teamwork is a critical success factoring this job.
GSG Associates will be working very closely with the GSG Bankers, exploring and originating various solutions that fit the client’s needs. GSG Associates will be exposed to Credit, Transaction Banking, and Markets products, in addition to Relationship Management. Hence, RAs are expected to become GSG Bankers once they gained the necessary skills and knowledge.
- Should have the knowledge of KYC requirements.
- Strong Research capability through various applications to obtain data.
- Credit/Financial Analysis experience.
- Banking and business background is essential.
• Strong MS Office Skills
• Strong Relationship Skills
• Bi-lingual is preferable
• Disciplined and punctual
Years of Experience:
Minimum of 2 Years in a Credit-related role
- Email address for candidates looking to apply: email@example.com