To apply: Send your updated resumes to “Mina.Adel@Arabbank.com.eg” with the email subject of the selected position.
1- Customer Relationship Officer – Consumer banking
- Marketing bank’s products and services through direct and cross-selling to achieve branch goals and increase customer base and revenue
- Providing professional, and high-quality service that meet customers’ requirements and exceeds their expectations
- Identify customer needs and fulfilling them with proper bank’s products or services
- Handle customers’ requests/inquiries related to their accounts, products & services in a professional manner & serving all customers regardless of segment up to the level of their full satisfaction
- Minimum 1-year experience in banking or finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Finance or Economics.
2- Elite Relationship Manager –Consumer Banking
- Servicing new and existing HNW clients’ relationships in the region by providing them with the full suite of financial services products & services.
- Developing a business plan to acquire new client relationships as well as broadening existing client relationships.
- Achieving sales targets in line with best-practice standards of services and acting as a “Trusted Advisor” to the HNW clientele.
- Adhering to Private Banking service quality standards.
- Complying with Private Banking policies and guidelines.
- Develop comprehensive customized financial plans based on client risk profiles.
- Continuous monitoring of client portfolios (quarterly reviews and annual rebalancing).
- Research competitive offerings and solicit client feedback for new product ideas.
- Have all clients’ files updated and ensure that all documents related to client are available in order to comply with KYC and AML Regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Relevant professional certifications (e.g. CF21 “Investment Advisor”), CFA a plus
- Experience: 2-4 years in relationship management and sales of financial/investment products.
3- SME’s Relationship Manager – Corporate
- Ensure the implementation of marketing strategy within the SME section
- Identify existing and potential key SME Clients and define their needs
- Manage SME Clients relationships in a way to achieve set targets.
- Maximize the up-selling and cross-selling of other SBU’s products and services
- Identify new products and services to meet Clients’ requirements and needs.
- Ensure steadiness and growth for both Credit Facilities and Deposits portfolio’s (simultaneous Growth)
- Oversee the state of the clients to ensure their solvency.
- Minimum 2 years of Corporate experience in a leading international/Regional Bank.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Finance or Economics