(1)- Position: Fintech Engagement Analyst – Digital Banking & Marketing Division
- Conduct market research and Fintech landscape review.
- Collect and prepare performance reports from different teams for the ongoing sales or collaboration campaigns.
- Follow-up and align with the internal parties involved in Fintech partnerships.
- Support the Fintech startups in organizing workshops needed in their business such as (business planning mapping UI and UX and scale up management).
- Conduct opportunity assessments (e.g., viability study, business plan).
- Develop and design the strategic frameworks and detail it to the different levels of strategic components.
- Conduct the data and business analysis to extract the insightful recommendations.
- Structure the project phases and define the key deliverables and outcomes.
- Manage the agreements with all the start-ups.
- Manage the onboarding, implementation, and monitoring activities with the start-ups.
- Prepare research reports and generate investment/trade ideas.
- Keep records regarding all the information’s related to the current project for documentation, clarification and presentation to management.
- Take ownership regarding the administration and the day-to-day management of the current projects.
- Draft presentations and update key organizational databases and performance trackers.
- Ability to conduct proper researches, presentation and consolidated performance reports using MS office applications.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Financial modeling skills.
- Creative and Innovative thinker.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills in order to interpret the business insights.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous working experience in fintech company is plus.
- Industry experience in banking, payments, financial services, apps/software, or E-Commerce is a plus.
Years of Experience: 1 to 3 years
Email address for candidates looking to apply: Jobs@alexbank.com
(2)- Position: Senior Application Technical Support Officer – ICT Department
- Works independently to maintain all AlexBank ICT Core Systems support.
- Reply to the open incidents or request on the ticketing system within the SLA.
- Do the day-to-day provided support to IT operations team related to end of day, end of month and end of year activities.
- Do the daily operations’ logs review and analysis and take the required corrective actions to ensure operations quality is up to AlexBank standardizations.
- Responsible for emergency response as needed to correct Core Systems Operations’ failures. In coordination with other ICT teams.
- Do the required setup for the new products (Loans, CASA, … etc.) on the Core banking system.
- Perform the SIT (system integration test) and UAT (user acceptance test) for any new customizations, changes and project related to the Core systems.
- Ensure that the new customizations and changes have been deployed on production environments within the timeframe.
- Works closely with professional technical staff in ICT teams in evaluating current systems.
- Ensuring Known Error records are established and cascaded where appropriate.
- Cooperate with the development team to report the known issue in order to find a root fix.
- Do the handover process to service desk team (1st line support) for any new functionality or new product/system.
- Automate the daily operations whenever possible to minimize the manual operational risk.
- Coach and guide the new staff in the Core systems support team.
- Provides on-the-job training to new ICT staff members.
- Other duties as assigned by the line management.
- A university degree in Computer Science, and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Core banking industry systems is mandatory in any of the following modules (Assets, Liabilities, Trade Finance, WMS, GL, Payments including swift & ACH).
- Good knowledge in one or more programing frameworks (.NET, JAVA… etc.).
- Strong knowledge in SQL server and ORACLE PL/SQL.
- Experience in FINACLE core banking system customizations is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Experience in FINACLE scripting framework is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge in ETL and reporting tools (oracle reporting tool, SSRS, IReport, … etc.)
- Good knowledge in ORACLE ERP GL, payables, receivable and procurement is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge in problem solving and logs analysis.
- Good knowledge in ATM- POS integrations (ISO message) is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge in payment modules (ACH, SWIFT, etc.)
- Good knowledge in windows server, AIX and Linux.
- Fluent in oral and written English.